[NAFEX] Membership

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Tue Feb 12 00:24:21 EST 2008

I do not think there is any need to change the name.  NAFEX is also like an
old brand name with good credibility.

It is also a good idea to also have a PDF edition of Pomona.  California
Rarefruit Growers are already doing it with their magazine Fruit Gardener.
I get the PDF edition.

Having NAFEX offices in other countries, like the International Society for
Horticultural Science,  should also be given a thought.

Chiranjit Parmar