[NAFEX] Email programs off-topic

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Thu Feb 7 20:58:02 EST 2008

I shall not do it in future.

But still I would request Greg not to be so strict in regulations.  After years of communication with each other, there also develops a feeling of fraternity and some sort of social relationship with other members.  That encourage one to ask such questions.  So please reconsider your decision and let such activities also continue.

Chiranjit Parmar