[NAFEX] E-mail programmes other than Outlook Express.

akmanty akmanty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 17:06:54 EST 2008

Oh, yes, forgot to mention, I also have a computer that at times runs
slow, no idea why.
Also have had to totally erase everything from the entire system and
put it all back on; had the help of tech support and as you said,
takes a long time.  Tech support told me to do it, as just "repair"
didn't work.  I have done it now maybe three times since I got the
computer, back about 5 years ago.
Have tried several back ups to hopefully expedite things in the future.
Karen