[NAFEX] E-mail programmes other than Outlook Express.

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Thu Feb 7 14:40:32 EST 2008

Without trying to be contentious, if anyone is truly having issues
with viri, malware, adware, worms, trojans you might consider getting
a mac.  I've used macs for 30 years & I get hundred of email a day,
never once had an infestation of even the most trivial nature. I've
also never in my life had a virus detection program installed (tho it
is recommended). The built in mail.app works wonderfully as a mail
reader & can handle outlook server.  The last used mac I bought cost
me $50 including the software.....

~mIEKAL