[NAFEX] crab-pear inquiry

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Dec 13 10:19:28 EST 2008

Some of each.  I taste P. calleryana and other species whenever I find
a tree with fruit.    I've tasted a fair number of species at the
Corvallis Germplasm Repository.  Most of the wild type species seem to
become at least  edible when they "blet".
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :