[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 71, Issue 30

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 11 11:23:35 EST 2008

Here, the Golden Russet I've had will nearly bear itself to death - it
needs lots of thinning.  Roxbury Russet is decidedly lighter bearing.
GR is so sweet it makes your face and hands sticky eating it.  Roxbury
is less sweet with more acid.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :