[NAFEX] Planting replacement trees in same site as failed trees

ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN hartmansfruit at msn.com
Tue Aug 19 14:41:21 EDT 2008

Here is a link to a website that might help to explain it to you regarding replant disease.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_replant_disease<http://en.wikipediaorg/wiki/Specific_replant_disease>
There are plenty of other sites that will give you more information too.  In Google search for: replant disease fruit trees

Bob
Western Washington