[NAFEX] figs

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Sat Aug 2 23:53:38 EDT 2008

Sal's fig has good productivity, so no need to prune it down
dramatically. Hardy chicago may slow down production after a few years,
it seems to rejuvenate after hard prunning. I don't recommend hard
prunning, but that seems to work for the Hardy chicago. Usually up here
in the Northeast the winter does the prunning for you.
Bass