[NAFEX] snails as food

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 13:10:53 EDT 2008

..especially when they are attracted to and drown in a plate of beer.  How many meals will just walk up and marinate themselves for you!!  :)

All you have to do is go get it!

It like a rabbit skinning itself and rolling in seasonings on a plate!

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)                           www.NAFEX.org

Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)                                          www.NAFEX.org/SFF

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)

www.SPEPS.net

California Rare Fruit Growers

www.crfg.org