[NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Fri Aug 1 09:57:59 EDT 2008

Hallo Mathew,

very nice to read your positive experience...
This year I ordered 250 bare-root-trees from Oikos Tree Crops. Different
species.
ALL 250 trees are growing well - at Germany!!! Not a single lost!
Very nice species/cultivars, of excellent quality with nice packing and
clear phytosanitation for our EU custom.

ciao
hans