[NAFEX] Leaves?

R F Hollaus hollaus at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 02:15:00 EST 2007

previous quote:
"Did anyone else note that the leaves took a long
time to die and fall from apples trees this
season?"
my testimonial: -I know that I started pear seeds
this spring and divided them in one group of 7
and another of 5. I left the 7 group at home in
western Washington and brought the 5 with me to
Quincy Washington in August where the skies were
consistently sunny and hotter than at home. In
October I returned home and the observation I
made was that the group of 5 that I had brought
back home with me were losing their leaves but
not the 7. (wind was not a factor) Now the group
of 5 have totally shed the leaves for since at
least 3 weeks ago and the 7 group still had them
1 week ago in spite of strong winds but with
continued winds most are down now.
Possibly this plays down the magnetic influence
theory. Maybe one is to conclude that weather
plays a strong role in this.