[NAFEX] Bagging Apples

ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN hartmansfruit at msn.com
Fri May 25 14:58:01 EDT 2007

Mark,

Have you tried the fruit footies?  Many people in western Washington and Oregon have been successful and very satisfied with the footies if they want to keep away from the sprays.  See the following link: http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/footies/<http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/footies/>  This link has a picture.  It is a small picture but if you do a search on bag apples footies you will find a lot of websites describing the use of these.  If you are satisfied with your bagging process that is fine but I thought I would let you know about the footies.

Bob