[NAFEX] [off topic] Nettles

Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Apr 27 10:25:25 EDT 2007

Jewelweed is a North American native, it is the common name for:
Impatiens capensis or  Impatiens pallida

             "vrana"
             <nokal at seznam.cz
             Sent by:                 "North American Fruit Explorers"
             nafex-bounces at li         <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>
             sts.ibiblio.org                                         cc

                                                                Subject
             04/27/2007 07:11         Re: [NAFEX] [off topic] Nettles
             AM

              Please respond
              North American
             Fruit Explorers
             <nafex at lists.ibi
                blio.org>

Thank you, its fine to have defence, but I cant find in my
dictionaries,what
it is jewelweed.
greetings, nokal at seznam.cz        Jan Kola,Ostrava,Czech