[NAFEX] rotten or fermented fruit

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Sep 27 14:20:12 EDT 2005

Best one I've encountered is "Honey Jar".  Roger Meyer in Fountain
Valley, CA. has a great selection of Jujubes and can help you more.
He's a member of http://www.crfg.org
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Sep 27, 2005, at 10:30 AM, MARIE ASHTON wrote:

What varieties of jujube are good for fresh eating?
Richard Ashton
7b/8a

All other messages are discarded.
No exceptions.