[NAFEX] pawpaw shelters?

Ribes60 at aol.com Ribes60 at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 09:33:10 EDT 2005

Scott, I have tree shelters from A.M. Leonards, they are 4 feet tall so I
cut them in half and get two  - two foot shelters. They are pretty good for
short seedlings such as Paw Paw, June Berries and so forth.They have a website  :
 _www.amleo.com_ (http://www.amleo.com)  and a toll free number:
800-543-8955. I have found them very good to deal with and they ship  promptly.

Where are you getting your Paw Paw seedlings, I had 25 that I put out in
spring and lost most of them, from too hot weather I think. I do plan to put out
more this fall.

Ed  Mashburn
Central PA
Zone 5A