[NAFEX] NAFEX Chestnut group chairman

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Sep 5 17:32:45 EDT 2005

I've had inquiries from at least two people about the chairmanship of
the Chestnut interest group for NAFEX, but I don't  seem to have a
final commitment from anyone.  If someone wants to take the position,
please let me know soon since the new list for the next issue of POMONA
has to be settled quickly.  After that, it will be three months before
the chairman can be listed.
-Lon Rombough, coordinator of the NAFEX Interest groups.
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.