[NAFEX] a Glenora black grape with soft green wood

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 4 12:15:23 EDT 2005

There are instructions on growing grapes from dormant and green
cuttings on my website.  I also carry Glenora.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Sep 4, 2005, at 9:11 AM, Ribes60 at aol.com wrote:

I had Glenora growing herew in Central PA and found it to be a very
good tasting grape - one of the best. I have lost the vine, due to too
much shade and not enoug care, but wouls be happy to have one growing
here. I liked it very much.