[NAFEX] Japanese Plum Question

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Thu Jun 23 08:22:23 EDT 2005

Hi Doc,
I got one from Edible LAndscaping in a pot last year. I gave it to a friend who is
an acupuncturist for her office, but I actually don't know how it is doing. My
sense is it may have died, but I don't think that is any fault of the nursery. I
have been very satisfied with ordering from Edible Landscaping in general. Hope
this helps!
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

On Wed Jun 22 20:03 , Doc Lisenby <longdistshtr at shtc.net> sent: