[NAFEX] Re: Muscovy Ducks vs Guinea Fowl

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Sun Jun 5 08:57:30 EDT 2005

The good doctor says that someone ran off the road to smack his guineas.
Getting run over seeks like such a pointless death.  The crows appreciate it
though.  I suppose from the animal's point of view,  it would be more
pleasant than being devoured by beasts.

Anyhoo.   I heard from a friend that the State of Oregon fines people (if
they catch 'em) for hitting an animal with a vehicle.

Oregonians on the list..  Any truth to this?

Steve Herje.  Lone Rock, WI   Z3-4