[NAFEX] guinea fowl

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Thu Jun 2 22:13:11 EDT 2005

Mine were and are in a large space.  They stripped quite a few varieties of
trees.  Now all the trees wear chicken wire corsets.  My geese keep the
grass mowed but they don't do much on broadleaved weeds.  They do lay eggs
and hatch some out.  we take those to the poultry butcher in the fall.
Brined, smoked and roasted they are much tastier than your average Snapper,
Lawnboy or Honda.

I have some marauding chickens working on the bugs.  I have no clue where
those eggs are.  I hope I do not find them.
Naomi
in Idaho

  _____