[NAFEX] pear info-- one-stop surfing

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:56:09 EST 2005

Found a long list of pear research articles at

http://www.actahort.org/books/596/index.htm

Listed articles are in PDF form, and some are huge.

Pyrodwarf info may be at   .../books/596/596_52.htm
("New Pear Rootstocks from Geisenheim)

I found a few other titles by searching "Pyrodwarf" in the ISHS internal
search-engine.

Another useful article might be at yahoo-search of
Pear Rootstock & Cultivar Research at the OSU Mid-Columbia Agricultural
Research & Extension Center [might have to use 'and' instaed of '&']

I'm sorry I can't report on these, but I don't know when I'll have access to
a computer which can handle them.  Good luck/ have fun.