[NAFEX] (NAFEX) Cold Peaches?

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Thu Dec 1 16:45:30 EST 2005

WOW!  Dave Griffin's post is the best thing I've ever read on experimenting
with fruit in cold climates.  And, I read thousands of research papers and
talk to researchers all over the world in my job as a garden writer.  In
fact, I just finished talking with cherry researchers all over the country,
and their experiments don't come close to the practical and extensive
approach Griffin takes.

I second the recommendation that this should be written up for Pomona.  It's
extremely valuable information.

Thank you Dave for sharing your work and documenting it so thoroughly.

Doreen Howard
Zone 4b-5a, IL-WI border where I'm hoping my Saturn peach makes it through
this winter.