[NAFEX] Oregon Exotics

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Thu Mar 25 21:05:52 EST 2004

I forwarded a number of these e-mails to the e-dress that OE gives on its website.  I thought that he might make good if he learned of his unfortunate mistake.  They bounced back as undeliverable.  Mr. Black might be a great guy, but I'm sent him my money, not a birthday card.  For those of you who did receive a catalogue, let us know if you get what you ordered.  If you order.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI