[NAFEX] Oregon Exotics catalog

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch at vsnl.com
Thu Mar 25 08:17:15 EST 2004

Re: [NAFEX] Oregon Exotics catalogI endorse Lon.  Jerry is a great plant lover and has been travelling to very difficult places to gather plants.  Once in 1991 he was declared a missing person and I was contacted by the US Embassy at New Delhi about his whereabouts as according to his mother he also had a programme ofiting me at Solan.  He was with us for two days and I found him to be a very simple individual and not like business people.

He should be given one more trial.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com