[NAFEX] Rejected messages / how to post

NAFEX List nafexlist at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:46:53 EST 2004

Dear list users:

The recent batch of email viruses make it extremely difficult to figure out
(based on subject, etc.) which messages are legitimate.  I now get about 20
rejected messages a day; more when new varieties of virus are released.

I regret that I do NOT have the time to read each rejected message.  I
regretably must reject just about everything that isn't recognizable to the
list server as a legitimate user.

YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO THE LIST TO POST!!  The instructions on
subscribing/unsubscribing are at a link which is listed at the bottom of
each message.

Before you go to the trouble of composing a message, make sure you are
subscribed.  All "held" messages are discarded.  I do not "reject" messages
(which returns the message to the sender) because this only confirms to
spammers that the email address is valid and that someone reads it.

Regards,

GREG MILER