[NAFEX] Elderberries&Fall Pomona

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 19 15:20:24 EDT 2004

Hello, Anton.  I'm helping Jaci as a gathering editor for next summer's
Pomona, and I'd like to suggest that we have at a minimum a person's
name and his/her city and state with the each of the emails, which helps
Pomona readers puts information and comments in perspective.  What do
you think? -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.