[NAFEX] Opuntia?

william anderson dekalbman2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 18:46:15 EDT 2004

hello. I'm interested in finding a source of spineless prickly pear. I've heard that someone has developed such a variety. Thanks.

Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn at mail.yourinter.net> wrote:Is anyone either involved in an Opuntia (prickly pear) interest group,
or just plain interested? I had a request for the name of the
chairperson of that interest group, and I don't see any record of such a
group.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie

---