[NAFEX] Too much rain, wind = lost apple tree

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:29:17 EDT 2003

The key line, to me, is "There is some damage to the existing roots."   How
much ?   If "a lot", I'd be tempted to give up.   If medium, I'd consider
some pruning work-- starting with the branches which are going to be shaded
when you get the tree propped up (I bet you get it completely propped up).

Or, NAFEXrs, should he turn this into a horizontal tree, so that it can't
blow over again ?

tc