[nafex] 3 wire vertical trellis for kiwi

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:29:08 EST 2001

Have you ever seen a hardy kiwi in growth? I have them taking down large
filberts that they have over grown.
      Gordon
I'd like to try a compact grape-type trellis for hardy kiwi.  I know their
growth is rampant and vines and fruit are heavy, but would like to put a
kiwi in a small area--not using the standard large overhead trellis,
telephone poles, I beams, etc....has anyone tried this?

Scott
PA zone 6

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM