[nafex] cider growers

dwalsh/wchase wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 1 13:00:03 EDT 2000

Mike,

Tell us where you live and approximately where you plan to travel.  There's no
point mentioning coastal BC places if you live in Florida.

Once again ... a request to put your location and maybe climate zone in your
signature to make your posts more meaningful.

Derry

Derry Walsh & Bill Chase  email:wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Aldergrove,  B. C.,  Canada
phone/fax (604) 856-9316
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Home web page  http://www.interchange.ubc.ca/wchase/HTML

: 1. As a relatively new collector and grower and cider maker I'd like
: to meet anyone who has the same interests.  My wife and I are
: traveling around the country this summer and if there is anyone with
: the same interests I'd like to visit and maybe drink a bottle or two
: of each of our ciders.

: Mike Tomlinson
:

http://click.egroups.com/1/4634/0/_/423498/_/959878881/