No subject

Larry Stark larry at larrystark.com
Sun Dec 10 07:54:20 EST 2000

Ginda,
Thanks for your offer to pay for my membership in exchange for a print. I am responding off list, because I wasn't real serious about this trade, I only wanted to get some of these people going. They seem to enjoy confrontation. I am going to make the payment and join. I just sent an email and asked how to go about joining. Keep enjoying your orchard. We think gardening is about the greatest obsession there is.

Larry Stark
E19620 Livermore Road
Augusta WI 54722

800/833-6077
715/286-4781

http://www.larrystark.com

"The weirdly disorientated Aurora Larryalis" Kip Ruhl