[Market-farming] Various greenhouse items for sale

Darren Young darren at thegardenspace.com
Sat Mar 28 22:58:34 EDT 2015

I cleaned out my garage attic and am selling various things that are left
from the shutdown of our nursery business. I'd love someone to take
everything, I'll make a deal if you want it all. My postal code is 60480 if
you want to calculate shipping charges. I use USPS priority mail for
everything.

Images are on Flicker here
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/23776696@N03/sets/72157651411311382/with/16828590986/>,
they're all numbered, descriptions for each are below along with the price
I'm asking and shipping weight. If you have any questions please email me
off list.

[#1] DY-12 12 ft high tunnel bender w. bending pipe
http://www.buildmyowngreenhouse.com/dy-10-hoop-bender-1.aspx
Use this to bend 1 3/8", 10'6" chain-link fence top rail into 12' hoops
for greenhouses. This was my "go to" bender for 12'x24' houses.
Used but in good condition.
Retail $54.99, asking $30.
Ship weight 10lb.

[#2] MH-4 4 ft. low hoop bender w. bending pipe
http://www.buildmyowngreenhouse.com/mh-3-low-tunnel-hoop-bender-1.aspx
Use this to bend 1/2" or 3/4" conduit into low hoops for row covers. I
built TONS of row covers with this.
Used but in good condition.
Retail #39.95, asking $20.
Ship weight 10lb.

[#3] (6) Orbit 3/4" irrigation valves w. solenoids. Female ends
http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/outdoor-grounds-maintenance/irrigation/manifolds-and-valves/irrigation-34-fnpt-inline-sprinkler-valve?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CJup7O3ngsQCFYVAaQody64AXQ
Some used, some new. Solenoids tested working.
Retail $13, asking $3 ea.
Ship weight 6lb.

[#4] (3) 1/2" NPT metal sprinkler heads, (1) 1/2" NPT plastic sprinkler
head, (3) 1/2" NPT plastic sprinkler ground stakes.
Some slightly used but working, others new.
Asking $20 for everything.
Ship weight 8lb.

[#5] K-Kontrol Prewired thermostat
http://www.kkontrols.com/poth8ftco.html
Never used this one, I was going to add another greenhouse but never did.
Single stage thermostat, portable, pre-wired, 120V,
$49.95 retail, brand new condition, asking $35.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#6] Durostat thermostat
http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/ProductDisplay?mfPartNumber=CR2095
I used this one for a greenhouse furnace, had it set to turn on the furnace
at 65 degrees.
Single stage thermostat, 120V,
$27.95 retail, used condition, asking $15.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#7] SureSTAT T110 thermostat
http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/controls.shtml
I used this one to control fresh air intake fans, had it set to open the
shutters at 85 degrees.
Single stage thermostat, 120V,
$35.95 retail, used condition, asking $20.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#8] ACF Greeenhouses weatherproof fan speed control
http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/controls2.shtml
Never used this one, I didn't need the variable speed on my exhaust fan.
Adjustable fan speed control, 120V,
$34.95 retail, brand new condition, asking $20.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#9] Garden hose fertilizer syphon. Brass w. pickup pipe.
Used very little and works. I ended up moving into an injector right after
purchase.
Asking $5.
Ship weight 3lb.