[Market-farming] pricing for picklers

clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com
Thu Aug 13 21:45:32 EDT 2015

I've been getting $3/pint at farmers markets. If I had more, the price would drop. You need to get a feel for the supply and demand. Sorry I'm not more defined in my answer.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.