[Market-farming] door to door

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Jun 26 18:23:47 EDT 2013

During the fall and winter we list our products on our locallygrown.net
site.  Some folks pickup at the house.  Others I deliver to, charging 10%
minimum $3 for delivery.

I think Alison and Paul Weidiger (apologies if I didn't spell it right)
reported once here on there system, a spreadsheet folks order from, and they
deliver.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry