[Market-farming] trouble with insect feeding in tunnels

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Tue Jan 8 13:07:30 EST 2013

Robert,
Two winters we had the vegetable weevil larva. They only come out at night,
so we couldn't easily catch them in the act. 1/3" grey-white with a
brownish head. they like turnip greens and pakchoy best. We used Spinosad.
It doesn't sound like this is what you have, as you've seen a worm in the
daytime, but I'm chipping in, for what it's worhth.

Pam
--
Pam Dawling

Author of Sustainable Market Farming, Intensive Vegetable Production on a
Few Acres
http://www.sustainablemarketfarming.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SustainableMarketFarming
http://www.newsociety.com/Books/S/Sustainable-Market-Farming