[Market-farming] Home and farm insurance recommendations?

Mike Brabo mdbrabo at att.net
Sat Feb 2 13:17:44 EST 2013

Beth,

You are correct in the idea of having two LLCs.   By separating things you may protect the farm property and other assets.

Here's an example of a farm that has two:

Real Farm Foods - Post processing, sales and marketing   http://realfarmfoods.net/
Rocking H Ranch - Ranch, raising of livestock, vegetables etc.  http://realfarmfoods.net/the-rff-experience/rockin-h-ranch-home-of-rff

Regards,
	Mike
	Vesterbrook Farm
	Certified Naturally Grown
	Clarksville, Missouri - Mississippi 	River Bluffs, Zone 5b-6a