[Market-farming] Digging Dogs and Feral Hogs, Anyone?

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Feb 1 20:21:40 EST 2013

Top one was one we could step over but above knee. Bottom one about 6".
Other closer to top than bottom. Top wire was more for coyote/dogs than for
pigs. Actually, when they first came we had them in poultry netting.  The
first day we put them inside our brooder house enclosure, with 4 foot wire
fencing.  Within an hour they had found a way out under.  Didn't look like
room, but they made room.  Put some logs against that spot and a wire (tape)
to train them.  Then down the hill to their summer home (first move was
amazingly smooth.  Second and third moves they had wanderlust.)

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe