[Market-farming] corn stalks

Paul St. John stjohn36g at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 19:04:08 EDT 2012

In the past have tied bundles of 7-11 stalks together but also tied in a trio of open husked ears centered in the middle. We do not grow ornamental/ pop corn any more- not much interests/sales in it. 5-15 dollars depending  if the extra corn was added.It has been 3 or so years ago.

Friday, September 7, 2012 10:27 PM

"andrea davis" <andrea.m.davis at gmail.com>

To:
"Market Farming" <market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>

I'm growing popcorn for the first time.  After harvesting I was thinking about bunching the stalks and selling them for decoration at the farmers' market.  I have no idea what to price them at, any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA