[Market-farming] snapping tops off carrots

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Nov 23 12:38:42 EST 2012

Thanks for the description of the carrot topper.  I've never seen a carrot
harvester.

I plant with an Earthway - walk down and back to get the two rows.  It seems
to work best 6" or closer.  I say that because when I get off to one side,
right over a row, the other row is not loosened.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe