[Market-farming] employee bonus

Tom & Melanie limerock at thirdplanet.net
Fri Nov 2 12:24:35 EDT 2012

Short version:  pay the lady

Long version:  We would not consider it a “bonus” but simply paying for what you received.  More hours plus more responsibility equals more money.  Pickers usually do not make as much as equipment operators per se.

Just don’t pay her “your” wage, as all us owners/operators know that nobody else would work for $4.00/hour.