[Market-farming] Farmer wanted

alicia best bestici at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:06:20 EDT 2012

Passing on a dream job to the right person.  What you get: About 2 acres fenced, 1.25 of that planted in vegetables, with irrigation system and the tools and equipment to maintain it.  3 hoophouses.  A 20x50 foot greenhouse with wood burning stove and lights for winter growing.  A place to live and 2 willing helpers who have worked with me for multiple years.  And a paycheck.  Interested?  Located in Newport, Wa.
Contact alicia at bestici at hotmail.com to discuss more details