[Market-farming] Flower Bouquet now hourly employees

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:06:43 EDT 2012

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the apps for iphone for keeping
track of time? I not only need to keep track of who's coming and going and
when, but also my own labor. I have a pretty good idea on most things, but
there are others where I know I'm off.
I really went over ALL our crops this winter trying to get a better idea on
costs and it was the labor issue where I've dropped the ball.
Thanks,
Carla
Perkins, OK