[Market-farming] Sprayer Wand

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Wed May 16 21:03:40 EDT 2012

I have a Gilmore hand held pump sprayer. I sprayed a number of beds and my lower back hurts. In order to spray i have to bend over to get close enough, especially to get under the leaves. I'm looking for a longer wand so i don't have to bend over like that. Does anyone know where to get a longer wand?


Marty Kraft
Please respond to climate change in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20120516/071edcaa/attachment.html 

More information about the Market-farming mailing list