[Market-farming] farm available Sullivan County NY

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 31 20:47:11 EDT 2012

Hi, and apologies to anybody who gets this twice --

I was corresponding with a friend of a friend about seed garlic, and
he sent me the following:

> Danny Senter
> Beekeeper
> PS. just next to me is a nice old dairy farm for sale. It is 140
> clear acres and Marion had it checked out and it seems to be in good
> health. If you know anyone who my be interested in farming please
> put them in touch wit me. The property is just an hour and a half
> from NYC and the price is right.

and I didn't off hand know anybody who wants it; but I offered to post
it on these lists. I don't myself know anything about the property,
but if anyone's interested, let me know, or email Danny Senter at
DANNYAVI    at  aol   dot com; he can give you more information. He
said also that he might be interested in splitting it with somebody;
so if you want a smaller place, that's another possibility.