[Market-farming] Bean beetle control

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 12 21:27:50 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, you have to mail order them; several places carry them
but I think they may all come from a lab in New Jersey.

For small scale use, the shipping may be as expensive as the wasps.
They do work, though. Not immediately; but they work. I really wish
they overwintered here.

Here's a couple of sources:

http://greenmethods.com/biocontrols/pediobius/

http://www.arbico-organics.com/product/Mexican-Bean-Beetle-Parasites-Pediobius/pest-solver-guide-beetles