[Market-farming] anyone in CT?

Roots Farm karen at rootsfarm.info
Sun Jan 15 17:26:38 EST 2012

Our states in the East are small.  CT and western MA close.  Area has many small organic farms and a supportive culture.

Western MA Permaculture Guild has listserve that should be good way to find local farming contacts   <westernmapermacultureguild at lists.thepine.org>
Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture (CISA) is organization that serves  Connecticut River Valley farm folks, has lists of farmers.   See:  buylocalfood.org
MA NOFA  www.nofamass.org/
New England Small Farm Institute  www.smallfarm.org

Best wishes,

Karen