[Market-farming] Jang Seeder

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:48:10 EST 2012

I have a three row Jang and use it for fine seeds.  It does a nice job of
singulating the seed once the brush is adjusted properly.  It definitely
likes spherical seeds like radish better than elongated seeds like carrot
and takes some practice to determine the proper seed wheels and brush
settings for the elongated or irregularly shaped seeds.

Andy