[Market-farming] Popcorn Sheller

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 21:39:34 EDT 2012

Richard, can you send me the contact info for the gentleman who rebuilds
them?  I contacted one such individual and he's no longer doing that  work.
We aren't ready to buy yet but we can see it on the horizon, and we  may as
well start making those contacts now.  There's always the debate  about
whether to buy one as-is, particularly if it's been used recently (and  some of
them out here are still in regular service).  But there's something  to be
said for someone already having gone through it, top to bottom, evicting  all
the little monsters.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 8/21/2012 4:43:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,