[Market-farming] Germinating Spinach.. how about carrots?

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:29:52 EDT 2012

Jay -

I found I couldn't get carrots to reliably germinate here in the
mid-Atlantic without using burlap that I tried to keep at least moist at
all times until germination. On at least one occassion, though, I left it
on too long and effectively cleared my bed of lettuce seedlings when I
removed it.

-Allan in WV