[Market-farming] soil fertility continuing ed

Michael O'Connor oldsudbury at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:27:59 EDT 2011

The Real Food Campaign, a partner of Remineralize the Earth, has been doing courses in the Northeast covering soil fertility and nutrient density in vegetables. Dan Kitteridge is the presenter, and these courses have been sponsored through NOFA and other local organizations. Find out more about it at realfoodcampaign.org

Michael O'Connor
oldsudbury at gmail.com